Look Agency Inc is Saskatchewan’s premier marketing consulting firm. We are expanding our services to other regions in Saskatchewan and Canada and are looking for a New Business Development Specialist to join our team. Look is based in Regina and has been helping our clients achieve marketing success for over 10 years. Our future growth in 2015 and beyond requires a dynamic individual to help us grow our business and expand our markets.
You must have prior experience developing relationships with Owners, Presidents and General Managers of small to medium sized companies where you sold a product or service that was based on value and not on price. Strong closing skills and a willingness to prospect is essential to this position.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
Your primary role is to generate a large quantity of new business leads and prospects for the firm according to a pre-defined set of client criteria. The new business developer generates research on prospects and assembles reports to use in attracting and inciting prospects interest in the agency. Also, the new business developer maintains the prospect database, makes and keeps appointments, cold calls leads and prospects, maintains and follows up on regular new business developer mailings to prospects, looks for new leads, creates prospect profiles, and stays up to date on correspondence relating to all prospect contacts. In the future this role will involve management of other new business development staff.
IN ADDITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE THAT ALSO HAS......
We would prefer candidates with at least 3 years of selling skills experience, however we will consider others that could prove they have the majority of the following
- Have demonstrated skills for prospecting for new business
- Grown existing accounts through relationship based selling
- Managed account relationships
- Comfortable attending Networking Events
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Above average organizational skills
- Able to work independently, but also a very strong team player
- Creating and implementing sales plans
- Dealing with top decision-makers and multiple decision makers
- Have sold and are comfortable in a commission based selling environment
- Worked in a small company environment that is continually changing and growing
- Past experience dealing with top level decision makers and comfortable calling on them
- Managed a territory or book of business in the past
- Meeting or exceeding sales quota and goals
- Acquired new business through prospecting
- Able to learn new things quickly
- Able to adapt to new environment
- Innovative thinker
- Analytical problem solver
- High level of customer service
- Hard worker with strong work ethic
- Professional in appearance and approach
- Ability to learn to sell new concepts or offerings
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and professional growth
- System tracking clients
- Time management system
Past experience selling for an Agency, web sites or Internet marketing services moves you to the front of the line and for our immediate consideration.
Your desire and ability to make a minimum of $80,000 in the first year and the desire and commitment to make six figures and beyond is what we want to discuss. The successful candidate will receive a compensation package including base salary, exceptional commission program and company benefits.
We have engaged Sandler Training to help us profile and select the best candidate for this position.
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls or direct emails please. Only successful candidates will be contacted for next steps.